- We collect personal information when you interact with our services, such as when you visit our website or contact us for business inquiries. The personal information we collect may include but is not limited to your name, email address, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily.
- The information we collect is used for purposes such as providing and improving our services, responding to your inquiries, personalizing your experience, and communicating with you. We may also use your information to send you marketing communications, but you can opt out of receiving these communications at any time.
- We are committed to safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal information. We implement various security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as they agree to keep your information confidential.
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Weesifi. We do not have control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites or services before providing any personal information.